PVC Pipes in Exton, PA
PVC Pipes in Exton, PA from Pipe Xpress
Pipe Xpress Inc. is your partner in all of your needs for PVC pipes, fittings, valves, and components in Exton, PA. With our stock of all the pipes and materials your project needs, competitive costs, and local delivery to get your order to you hassle-free, we make finding PVC pipes in Exton convenient for you.
Our website is the best place to find PVC pipes with the sizing and capabilities for an industrial, commercial, or residential pipe system. With our dedication to custom service, you can also contact us at 610-918-7120 or through our online form to place your order, get answers to specific questions, or get help in locating a particular pipe size.
About Our Range of PVC Pipes
PVC is a multi-use thermoplastic that has been a preferred material in piping for decades. But just as no two projects are the same, PVC pipe comes in different types, letting you tailor the pipe to the needs of your project.
The various styles of PVC pipe enable developers, landscapers, plumbers, electricians, and others to take advantage of the durability and affordability of PVC in multiple settings. We supply the various types of PVC pipe to meet the pressure requirements, installation needs, and other challenges specific to your job with:
- Schedule 40 PVC Pipes – Schedule 40 is a lower pressure pipe. When manufactured from PVC, these pipes are often used in residential settings or in landscape irrigation systems, but will be sufficient for any application that does not experience highly pressurized fluids. We have Sch 40 PVC pipe in all sizes ready for immediate pickup or delivery in Exton.
- Schedule 80 PVC Pipes – When pipe with a higher pressure rating is needed, Schedule 80 PVC pipe is the best choice. The thicker walls can withstand a greater PSI, making this suitable for large scale plumbing and processing situations. The thicker walls also help the pipe withstand intensive physical stress as well.
- Flexible PVC Pipes – One of the only drawbacks of rigid PVC pipe is the difficulty in installing it in areas with limited space. Flexible PVC removes this challenge. You can thread flexible PVC pipe into tight spaces and around corners, creating a continuous and leak-proof piping system in any location that still has all the benefits of standard PVC pipe.
- SDR 35 PVC Pipes – SDR 35 pipe is designed for gravity sewer and drainage systems. The PVC walls are compatible with higher pressure, chemicals, and acids and will last for years under these conditions. We provide SDR35 PVC pipe that is either gasketed or has plain ends that you can join with PVC cement to create an effective seal.
Beyond the type of PVC pipe, all projects in Exton have additional unique needs. That is why we sell a variety of each PVC pipe with many options to choose from including gauge and pressure rating, length, plain ends or bell ends, and more.
Tools, Fittings, and Valves to Complete Your Order
While PVC is an extremely flexible and multi-use material for piping, it is not suitable for every application. That is why we also offer pipes manufactured from CPVC, polyethylene, polypropylene, and more, making it possible to meet all of your piping needs at Pipe Xpress Inc.
We also provide all of the components for piping projects with:
- Fittings – For joining pipes, hoses, and tubing, we provide fittings in various sizes and materials. We have plumbing fittings, threaded fittings, compression fittings, and more.
- Valves – We have all of the standard valves for residential and commercial uses including, but not limited to, gate valves, ball valves, check valves, and butterfly valves.
- Tools – Our additional selection of tools are available to finish your piping project with drainage equipment, pumps, geotextiles, and other tools, both standard and more specialized.
All of our PVC pipes and all of the additional piping accessories we offer are available to order directly from our site with rapid order fulfilment to get them to your site.
Why Choose Pipe Xpress for PVC Pipes and Fittings
Pipe Xpress is a leading supplier of PVC pipes in Exton where we have been selling pipes and fittings to local customers since 2001. We provide our PVC pipe to plumbers, electricians, general contractors, landscapers, developers, and more for:
- Residential Properties – Our PVC piping works for residential plumbing, home landscaping, pool and spa design, and other low pressure and low capacity applications.
- Commercial Properties – With a higher capacity and often higher pressure than residential dwellings, work at commercial properties can use the more durable PVC pipe options we provide.
- Industrial Properties – PVC pipe can meet manufacturing, chemical processing, and other intensive needs, making it the best choice for industrial use.
- Municipal Properties – For sewer and water treatment, our robust piping options can handle significant stress and wear.
Our inventory of PVC pipes means we have options with the right pressure rating and capacity for all types of projects, while our stock from brands like JM Eagle, Zurn, and Spears Manufacturing guarantees that pipes installed and used under the correct conditions will last for years in their intended application.
Start your order on our site where you will find all of the pipes, fittings, valves, and tools in our inventory. If you do not see a particular item that you need for your project or you are not entirely sure which pressure rating, pipe dimensions, or fittings will work best for you, give us a call. We are generally able to work with our suppliers to acquire specialty products from your Exton project.