PVC Valves from Pipe Xpress Inc. – Rapid Local and National Delivery
In any pipe system, the valves give you control over the flow of fluids, making them as important as the pipes themselves. Pipe valves can account for around a third of your project’s overall cost, so it is important to choose the PVC valves that are right for your needs – valves that you can depend on to last.
Pipe Xpress Inc. is a PVC pipe company specializing in an extensive range of valves to complete nearly any project. Based in West Chester, PA, our eCommerce platform makes it easy to buy PVC valves online and have them delivered directly to your work site or made available for pickup, all at an affordable cost.
Please feel free and explore our website to find the PVC valves you need. For those needing more assistance with their order, our team at Pipe Xpress is also available by phone at (610)-918-7120.
About Our PVC Valves
Valves play an important role in piping systems by controlling the path, pressure, and speed of the material flowing through the pipe. A valve may create an opening, remove an opening, or partially obstruct the fluid in the pipe, making them necessary for turning water off and on, and also essential in repairs.
PVC is a durable and multipurpose thermoplastic. When used as the basis for a valve, it can be installed both indoors or outdoors since it is non-corrosive and non-reactive. PVC valves also stand up to physical impact and a range of temperatures.
We sell PVC valves that are compatible with systems of different pressure ratings including:
- Schedule 40 PVC Valves – Schedule 40 is for low pressure applications, typically residential or landscaping. Our Sch 40 valves fit with the equivalent pipe.
- Schedule 80 PVC Valves – For higher pressure applications, both pipe and valves must have a higher pressure rating. These valves use thicker exterior walls to better handle high pressure.
Our valves can also fit systems using flexible PVC pipe, hoses, and tubing so that you can complete your piping project with affordable valves that will last for decades.
Where to Use PVC Valves – Industries We Supply To
Anywhere PVC pipes are used to convey fluids, valves are often necessary to help manage the flow of water, chemicals, sewage, and more. Our PVC valves work in:
- Home and Commercial Plumbing – Plumbing and drainage systems use a variety of valves. While residential systems can usually rely on lower pressure valves, some commercial properties may require Schedule 80 PVC valves.
- Landscaping – Sprinkler and drip systems use valves to control the amount of water delivered to different areas, and also serve for shutting down systems in wintertime. We supply sprinkler valves to landscapers and gardeners.
- Manufacturing – PVC pipe and valve systems are used in food processing, bottling, and product manufacturing because of their flexibility and durability. Among our inventory, we have valves that can be adapted to industrial uses.
- Chemical Processing – PVC is an ideal material for valves and piping where chemicals are present, as the plastic will not react with most chemicals.
- Agriculture – Large scale irrigation systems require valves for the same reasons as landscaping – controlling water usage in different areas and throughout the year. PVC valves are suitable for both land-based agriculture and aquaculture.
While these are some of the main industries we support with PVC valves, they are far from the only ones that will find the valves they need in our online inventory. The versatility of PVC, combined with the many options for valves, means that you can find a product type that matches the project.
Types of PVC Valves We Carry
As one of the leading PVC valve suppliers, we have all the valve types most commonly used in plumbing, irrigation, and more, all ready for immediate order on our website. These valve types include:
- Ball Valves
- Gate Valves
- Globe Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Plug Valves
- Pinch Valves
- Diaphragm Valves
- Check Valves
When you have a system that will operate at higher pressure or temperatures than PVC can withstand, we also have valves from CPVC, polypropylene, and metals. These valves can handle temperature in excess of 140 degrees, depending on the material, and may be suitable in situations where a PVC valve is not advised.
Different valves are available with different connection types which will determine how they are installed. Our inventory includes valves for either a socket and thread, socket and glue, or socket and tape installation, as well as valves that can be installed with flange joints.
In addition to the range of valve styles, we also carry an extensive inventory of sizes so that you can adapt valves to a planned or existing pipe system. The dimensions we carry for our different valves include:
- ¾ inch
- 1 inch
- 2 inch
- 3 inch
- 4 inch
- 6 inch
- 8 inch
The available dimensions and which size is right for your project depend largely on the PVC valve type, intended use, and pressure rating. As with selecting pipe and connector dimensions, you will want to select valves that can safely handle the mass pressure and capacity expected in the system.
Why Choose Pipe Xpress Inc.?
Pipe Xpress Inc. has been selling pipes and pipe valves to every industry since 2001. We founded our business with the goal to make it easy for plumbers, electricians, developers, contractors, and landscapers to purchase all of the PVC pipes, valves, fittings, and tools all from a single source.
Since then, we have amassed years of knowledge on all facets of PVC piping and components. More than just a comprehensive inventory of products, we also provide this knowledge to our customers for a more personalized online shopping experience.
We also offer:
- Competitive Prices – We keep the costs of our PVC valves affordable by sourcing them directly from the manufacturer and providing them to you without extreme markups.
- Accurate Orders – With so many valve types and sizes in our inventory, we take extra care to ensure you get the right order every time.
- Fast Delivery – Our national shipping will have your order to you quickly so you are not left waiting for the correct PVC valves to arrive.
We are located in West Chester, PA and for our local customers, offer both on-site delivery and pick up for the fastest possible completion of your order. Our radius encompasses delivery 45 miles of West Chester, including not only the Greater Philadelphia area but also parts of New Jersey and Delaware, enabling you to receive your order and continue on your piping project.
All of our PVC valves are manufactured by dependable brands like Zurn and Spears Manufacturing. These brands build quality parts that can last for decades in high demand systems, and we work directly with the manufacturers to get these high quality products to our customers. Because of our contact with our suppliers, we are also often able to source pipe valves that may not be available on our website.
To place a special order or to get more information about the different types of piping valves and what will work for your specific project, call our team at (610)-918-7120. You can also reach out to us through our online form and one of our expert staff will get back with you shortly to answer your questions.